TM-Two Scott Stevens
€309.954.83333333333 / 5
The top choice of the ThirtyTwo team, the TM-Two offers the ultimate in support and durability.Read more
Black/Green is the Scott Stevens signature colorway!
Item code: 8105000179/985
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
- Detailed View
Check The Fit & Flex
The new standard in out-of-box fit.View all Comfort Fit Boots
Medium to soft flex range.
Tailored to the needs of our riders around the globe.View all Team Fit Boots
Medium flex range.
All of the features and none of the BS.View all Performance Fit Boots
Stiff to medium flex range.
- 1: These basically feel like skate shoes
- 2: Buttery feel, buttery support
- 3: Loose but not in that way
- 4: Stiffening up, but still kind of soft-ish
- 5: Perfect blend of support and tweakability
- 6: The support you need for any terrain.
- 7: Control and board feel are paramount
- 8: Feel the mountain come to life under your feet
- 9: Almost as stiff as you can get
- 10: Like an athletic supporter for your feet
Footbed & Liner
Level 3 Footbed
- Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort
- System G2™ Gel in heel for maximum heel protection
- Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection
- Molded TPU heel cradle and arch support
- Mesh topsheet for comfort
Level 3 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Dual Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Internal anatomical Ultralon overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Integrated Velcro Closure reduces bulk and pressure points
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
Check The Tech
3D Molded Tongue
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
Tongue Tension System
With increased leverage and reduced friction, our Tongue Tension System works with the 3-D Molded Tongue for easier closure and a more secure fit.
This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
Inner Ankle Lacing System
One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
STI Evolution Foam™
Designed at STI, Evolution foam provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials and dramatically reduces the weight of our boots by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole. ThirtyTwo boots with STI Evolution Foam™ are 15% to 40% lighter than previous seasons and remain the lightest in the industry.
System G2 Gel™
System G2 Gel is a temperature independent gel compound that has been exhaustively researched. Unlike airbags, System G2 Gel™ is less affected by temperature changes, and will not bottom out or pop under high impact.
For 2012 we've really beefed up our boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!
- TM-Two Scott Stevens
theses are awesome so comfortable and give me top control on my board and look the nuts to
Amazing Boots. Ever since I saw them online they have been nothing but the best. I never tried them on but they are so comfortable and my feet always stay warm in them. Hands down best boots ever. I also wish they were more durable. I can't wait to try them !
Since two years i been riding these rad boys ( tm-two )
They changed the size a bit, and it runs a whole size smaller then i used to.
Actually every tm-two boot. i tried the men and womens in my 'normal' size 39, but this year i needed size 40.
these boots are ridiculous. i like having a stiffer boot, with a soft board and soft bindings and this boot does it all. only thing is that the boot packs out pretty quick.
i'll buy another pair once i need them!