€224.955 / 5
Less is better with this skate inspired, rail riding, park lapping Joe Sexton exclusive.
Item code: 8105000154/200
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
Check The Fit?
Footbed & Liner
Level 1F Footbed
- Molded Ortholite Footbed provides spring-back technology, retaining 95% of its thickness over time and won't flatten out
- Lightweight providing optimum performance
- Foam contains recycled rubber powder to TR32D LIGHTLY
- Fuzzy topsheet for warmth & comfort
Level 2 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Liners for a custom fit
- Dual density Intuition foam for comfort, warmth and support
- Internal anatomical foam overlays for optimal heel hold
- Integrated pockets for heel hold kit (heel hold kit not included)
- Neoprene toe cap to reduce toe pressure
- Dual power wrap Velcro cuff closure
- All Women's Liners include Sherpa lined cuff
Check The Tech
3D Molded Tongue
easier lacing for improved fit and flex.
Developed in the streets by Joe Sexton, the Shorty Cut is a lower profile upper which allows you to tweak more in every direction. If a boot is claiming a true “skate feel” and doesn’t have the Shorty Cut, it is just claiming.
Rubber outsole with EVA cushioning
This dual density outsole has the durability and toughness of rubber at the corners where it matters combined with the cushioning of EVA across your entire foot. Like a shock absorber for your feet.