Session Chris Grenier
4.66666666667 / 5
Lock it down with the BOA Tongue Tension System and ride all day in this proven performer.
Item code: 8105000233/001
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
- Detailed View
Check The Fit?
Check The Flex?
Footbed & Liner
Level 2 Footbed
- Custom molded EVA for high impact cushioning
- Molded TPU heel cradle and arch support
- Lightweight for optimum performance
Level 2 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Liners for a custom fit
- Dual density Intuition foam for comfort, warmth and support
- Internal anatomical foam overlays for optimal heel hold
- Integrated pockets for heel hold kit (heel hold kit not included)
- Neoprene toe cap to reduce toe pressure
- Dual power wrap Velcro cuff closure
- All Women's Liners include Sherpa lined cuff
Check The Tech
the best fit for every size.
High Density Evolution Foam Outsole
lightweight and durable.
BOA Tongue Tension System
superior heel hold and flex.
eliminates shell distortion and increases heel hold.
solid flex and durability.
3D Molded Tongue
easier lacing for improved fit and flex.
- Session Chris Grenier
I picked up this boot yesterday and rode about 4 hours today in it. I tried on 3 different brands of boots and this was the best of the bunch. When you know, ya know. I had a pair of K2 Darko's before this, and really like the ability to lace up the front, and then have the BOA on the side to ratchet down my heel. I am normally a 8.5, got a 9, went thru a boot fit at EVO, and it fits perfectly. They run a 1/2 size smaller.