Having trouble viewing this video? Watch it on youtube
- DOB? 8/6/Mystery?
- Nicknames? Ben B, Big-Ben
- Home mountain? Whistler-Blackcomb
- Stance - Goofy or Regular? Regular
- Years Snowboarding? 16
- Favorite trick? Method
- Sponsors? ThirtyTwo, Nitro, Raiden, L1, 32/etnies, Ashbury, Plenty Humanwear, Elm, Alternative 113
- Favorite trip you went on last year? Trip to Sh******* with the original Bandwagon crew(Louif Paradis, Nic Sauve, Will Lavigne, Frank April, Phil Jacques, LNP, Alex Cantin and Greg Desjardins). We got together for about a week, stayed in packed hotel rooms, rode all day and night like we used to.
- It was only a sample of what it will be like next season, I can't wait!
- How many video parts? List them all? From Brothers Factory: "rXs vol.1"(2002)," Good times"(2003), "Self titled"(2004), "WE"(2005), "What"(2008)
- From Sugarshack prod.: "Sugarshack 2"(2005), "The Bandwagon"(2006), "Try this at home"(2007) From Autumn line: "Technicolour" (2008) From Videograss: "videograss"(2009), "Bon Voyage"(2010), "Retrospect" (2011), "The darkside"(2012)
- Favorite rider and why? At the moment I would have to say Gigi Ruff, I got to ride a mini-pipe with him a couple days ago and it was the most stylish riding I have ever seen. Do I need to mention all the insane video parts he had for over a decade?
- Favorite video part and why? I would have to go with JP Walker in "True Life" because he was so far ahead of the sport at the time. And also since I watched the "reel raw" videos from those seasons on youtube. That shit is pure gold!
- Get Connected dejavumovie.com