- Does ThirtyTwo Accept PayPal?
- What are my payment options?
- Do I have to pay VAT when buying from ThirtyTwo?
- Is my payment safe at ThirtyTwo?
- How does ThirtyTwo store my information?
- What's a CVV code?
Does ThirtyTwo Accept PayPal?
Yes, ThirtyTwo is pleased to offer PayPal as a form of payment.
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing your order on ThirtyTwo. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- If you select PayPal as your payment option, you will continue through the standard checkout process then automatically proceed to paypal.com to complete your payment.
- Once you have been redirected to paypal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is dropped.
What are my payment options?
Payments can be made using the following methods:
- American Express
- iDeal (NL)
- Sofortbanking (DE/AT/CH/BE/UK/NL/IT)
- Suomen Verkkomaksut
Note: All our payments are handled and cleared by Adyen, our Payment Service Provider. After finalizing your order in our shop, you will be redirected to Adyen for the actual payment. After the actual payment has been approved, you will be redirected to our shop again. You might see the name of our Payment Service Provider (Adyen) on your statements.
Do I have to pay VAT when buying from ThirtyTwo?
Yes, ThirtyTwo charges VAT based upon the tax laws in the Netherlands, and all products and shipping charges are subject to 21% VAT.
All prices shown on ThirtyTwo are inclusive of 21% VAT unless mentioned otherwise,e.g. giftcards. We do not offer tax-free shopping and cannot refund VAT when you export our items.
Is my payment safe at ThirtyTwo?
Your payment is securely processed via our online payment providers Adyen or Paypal.
How does ThirtyTwo store my information?
We take great care in ensuring your safety in shopping online with us. Our entire checkout process and your account pages are encrypted using TLS/SSL so your transactions remain confidential.
In addition, we have partnered with Adyen, a leading EU payment gateway, to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers.
The Adyen Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card networks and adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
What's a CVV code?
In our checkout we ask for your Credit card Verification Value (CVV) code for increased security and protection against fraud.
For Mastercard, Maestro, Visa and Card Bleue credit cards, you can find this 3-digit value on the back of your card. For American Express cards, this 4-digit number is found printed on the front of your card.
American Express:Carte Bleue, Discover, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa:
As required by law, we will never store your credit card's CVV code anywhere and it is discarded after transmission in the checkout.