$284.994.16666666667 / 5
Year in and year out, a team favorite for its fit, flex and durability.Read more
Designed to be the most versatile boot for any mountain, with features to match.
Item code: 8205000135/001
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
Check The Fit?
Check The Flex?
Footbed & Liner
Level 3 Footbed
- Custom molded Evolution foam for ultimate in lightweight and comfort
- Molded TPU heel cradle and arch support
- Dual density Evolution foam heel pod for maximum impact protection
Level 3 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition foam for a custom fit
- Dual density Intuition foam for comfort, warmth and support
- Internal anatomical foam overlays for optimal heel hold
- Integrated pockets for heel hold kit (not featured in 3L liners)
- Neoprene toe cap to reduce toe pressure (not featured in 3L liners)
- Dual power wrap Velcro cuff closure
- All Women's Liners include Sherpa lined cuff
Check The Tech
the best fit for every size.
High Density Evolution Foam Outsole
lightweight and durable.
System G2 Gel™
temperature independent gel cushioning.
Tongue Tension System
superior heel hold and flex.
eliminates shell distortion and increases heel hold.
solid flex and durability.
3D Molded Tongue
easier lacing for improved fit and flex.
Inner Ankle Lacing System
One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
- TM-Two Women's
These boots are stiffer than morning wood! Take an age to break in but once you do its totally worth it - feel like an extension of my foot. Crazy responsive and really comfy; can wear them all day including après.
For me they are true to size, really tight to start but wear thin socks. Once they are nice and comfy can change to slightly thicker sock. I wear a 4 - 4.5 usually and went for 4.5 boots.
Great product, too bad these boots do not fit in my FLOW GT FUSE FUSION bindings :( I have 330 euro bindings (bought last year) which i need to replace now, or buy a new pair of shoes again....
Please fix this in the next release and i might buy them again.
If i would have known this was an issue in advance, i would not have bought these shoes!