TM-Two Scott Stevens
4.66666666667 / 5
The TM-TWO is the #1 choice of our team for its superior durability, secure fit and supportive flex.Read more
Item code: 8105000203/625
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
- Detailed View
Check The Fit?
Check The Flex?
Footbed & Liner
Level 3 Footbed
- Custom molded Evolution foam for ultimate in lightweight and comfort
- Molded TPU heel cradle and arch support
- Dual density Evolution foam heel pod for maximum impact protection
Level 3 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition foam for a custom fit
- Dual density Intuition foam for comfort, warmth and support
- Internal anatomical foam overlays for optimal heel hold
- Integrated pockets for heel hold kit (not featured in 3L liners)
- Neoprene toe cap to reduce toe pressure (not featured in 3L liners)
- Dual power wrap Velcro cuff closure
- All Women's Liners include Sherpa lined cuff
Check The Tech
the best fit for every size.
High Density Evolution Foam Outsole
lightweight and durable.
System G2 Gel™
temperature independent gel cushioning.
Tongue Tension System
superior heel hold and flex.
eliminates shell distortion and increases heel hold.
solid flex and durability.
3D Molded Tongue
easier lacing for improved fit and flex.
- TM-Two Scott Stevens
I stepped up to the Team Two from a 4 year old pair of Lashed... After heat molding them at the shop I flew straight to CO and rode for 3 solid days in them. Within the first hour of riding they were completely perfect!
The stiffness is JUST right and if you are a more experienced rider you can really take advantage of the slightly stiffer profile, it made a large difference in response.
I literally have NOTHING to comment on that isn't 100% spot on with these boots. Plus the Scott Stevens color way is just plain bananas!
Great boot but takes a long time to break in. It is super stiff and responsive though. Great for park and riding the groom if you are an aggressive rider.