$279.994.66666666667 / 5
The TM-TWO is the #1 choice of our team for its superior durability, secure fit and supportive flex.Read more
Item code: 8105000202/001
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
Check The Fit?
Check The Flex?
Footbed & Liner
Level 3 Footbed
- Custom molded Evolution foam for ultimate in lightweight and comfort
- Molded TPU heel cradle and arch support
- Dual density Evolution foam heel pod for maximum impact protection
Level 3 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition foam for a custom fit
- Dual density Intuition foam for comfort, warmth and support
- Internal anatomical foam overlays for optimal heel hold
- Integrated pockets for heel hold kit (not featured in 3L liners)
- Neoprene toe cap to reduce toe pressure (not featured in 3L liners)
- Dual power wrap Velcro cuff closure
- All Women's Liners include Sherpa lined cuff
Check The Tech
the best fit for every size.
High Density Evolution Foam Outsole
lightweight and durable.
System G2 Gel™
temperature independent gel cushioning.
Tongue Tension System
superior heel hold and flex.
eliminates shell distortion and increases heel hold.
solid flex and durability.
3D Molded Tongue
easier lacing for improved fit and flex.
This is my second pair. Nice and stiff this year.
I've had 4 pairs of these, great boot for anywhere on the mountain (park, pipe, or even freeride) they work really well with any binding set up I've had too, they break in easy, absolutely the best boot on earth in my opinion. They look amazing on your feet, you should really try some on you won't be disappointed.
Second year of ordering this boot. Ride BX and Banked in this with the nice stiff fit.
Great boot, all around. Great heel hold and great for cold days in the backcountry. Always thought thirty two boots were a little overpriced but this boot is worth the buck.