STW Boa Women's
$179.994 / 5
This Boa classic has spun its way into one of our top three models.
Item code: 8205000105/020
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
- Detailed View
Check The Fit & Flex
The new standard in out-of-box fit.View all Comfort Fit Boots
Medium to soft flex range.
Tailored to the needs of our riders around the globe.View all Team Fit Boots
Medium flex range.
All of the features and none of the BS.View all Performance Fit Boots
Stiff to medium flex range.
- 1: These basically feel like skate shoes
- 2: Buttery feel, buttery support
- 3: Loose but not in that way
- 4: Stiffening up, but still kind of soft-ish
- 5: Perfect blend of support and tweakability
- 6: The support you need for any terrain.
- 7: Control and board feel are paramount
- 8: Feel the mountain come to life under your feet
- 9: Almost as stiff as you can get
- 10: Like an athletic supporter for your feet
Footbed & Liner
Level 1F Footbed
- Molded Ortholite Footbed provides spring-back technology, retaining 95% of its thickness over time and won't flatten out
- Lightweight providing optimum performance
- Foam contains recycled rubber powder to TR32D LIGHTLY
- Fuzzy topsheet for warmth & comfort
Level 2 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Single Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Lacing System with Lace Lock for improved heel hold & fit
- Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
Check The Tech
3D Molded Tongue
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
Boa™ Lacing System
The Boa™ Lacing System delivers an unequaled, glove-like fit with highly durable aircraft grade stainless laces and uniform closure. Snowboarders also turn to Boa™ for its micro-adjustability and on-the-fly tunability offered by no other closure system. Backed by an ironclad lifetime guarantee, Boa proves that high performance and superb comfort can co-exist.
Rubber outsole with EVA cushioning
This dual density outsole has the durability and toughness of rubber at the corners where it matters combined with the cushioning of EVA across your entire foot. Like a shock absorber for your feet.
- STW Boa Women's
I thought these boots were great at first --super comfortable, super convenient-- but after a two days of boarding the boot started wrinkling were the cylinder met the foot when I tried to tighten them. By day three is was a nightmare and I had to retighten before every run. I tried to return them as flawed but the company didn't accept my claim. As you might imagine, I am super unhappy with the customer service and I wouldn't recommend these boots or this company.
Really happy with this product! So comfortable! I've tired different boot brands, but these really fit the best.
I love these boots! I could almost wear them every day as slippers!