£269.994.44444444444 / 5
Boasting power and performance, the Prime is the sports car of the snowboard world.
Item code: 8105000155/001
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
- Detailed View
Check The Fit & Flex
The new standard in out-of-box fit.View all Comfort Fit Boots
Medium to soft flex range.
Tailored to the needs of our riders around the globe.View all Team Fit Boots
Medium flex range.
All of the features and none of the BS.View all Performance Fit Boots
Stiff to medium flex range.
- 1: These basically feel like skate shoes
- 2: Buttery feel, buttery support
- 3: Loose but not in that way
- 4: Stiffening up, but still kind of soft-ish
- 5: Perfect blend of support and tweakability
- 6: The support you need for any terrain.
- 7: Control and board feel are paramount
- 8: Feel the mountain come to life under your feet
- 9: Almost as stiff as you can get
- 10: Like an athletic supporter for your feet
Footbed & Liner
Level 3M Footbed
- Heat Moldable Intuition Foam topsheet for a custom footprint
- Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort
- System G2™ Gel in heel for maximum heel protection
- Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection
- Molded TPU heel cradle and arch support
Level 6 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Dual Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Internal anatomical Ultralon overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- External Power Wrap overlays for support and response
- Integrated Velcro Closure reduces bulk and pressure points
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
Check The Tech
Tongue Tension System
With increased leverage and reduced friction, our Tongue Tension System works with the 3-D Molded Tongue for easier closure and a more secure fit.
This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
System G2 Gel™
System G2 Gel is a temperature independent gel compound that has been exhaustively researched. Unlike airbags, System G2 Gel™ is less affected by temperature changes, and will not bottom out or pop under high impact.
Creating true half sizes is another huge step in achieving the best fitting boots in the snowboard market. Both Men's and Women's versions of our best selling boot, the Lashed and the Prime are the first to receive 1:1 Lasting! Test it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
STI Evolution Foam™
Designed at STI, Evolution foam provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials and dramatically reduces the weight of our boots by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole. ThirtyTwo boots with STI Evolution Foam™ are 15% to 40% lighter than previous seasons and remain the lightest in the industry.
For 2012 we've really beefed up our boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!
Fit System Heel Hold Kit
A standard feature on our premium boots, these kits are also available to improve heel hold in any boot. The pad system is stackable to provide enough heel hold for any rider and couldn't be any easier to use, just peel and stick.
Inner Ankle Lacing System
One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
AWSM boots! Stiff just the way I wanted them, heel hold like a vicegrip and fly red on black to boot. I just wish they'd come with the toe-things they show on the heat molding paper! And that the footbed was just a thin, flat, gel footbed so I could put it under my custom footbeds!
The Thirty Two Prime is the best boot I have ever ridden and this is the second pair I have owned. They are an extremely stiff boot that feels more like a ski boot and delivers optimal support and control. From Powder to Boarder X these boots hold up. I highly recommend them.
These boots are awesome I swear by them, mine get plenty of use and they just keep on keeping on. Don't delay buy them ASAP.
great but a bit wrong on the sizing
Got to demo these last year, super stiff and solid boot. Love the way they rode.
Only tried these on so far... The innerlace system is impressive, it felt like I was completely locked in ready to ride without even lacing up the outer laces. Theres a little bit of sloppy toe room which may cause cold feet in extreme cold although the hold this boot put down out of the box felt prime. It sold me. Dont go a size small because of the toe room its height not length. I wear 11-11.5 and the 11.5 felt better. Cant wait to charge in these lightweight tanks! Oct5 Tline opens back up and Ill try to make it back for a full review.