MTB Jeremy Jones
$499.995 / 5
Jeremy and 32 have built a never before seen snowboard boot that is built for the rider that is ready to explore any mountain range.Read more
Vibram outsole with traditional hiking tread.- Contains a walk mode collar that has a cuff release for longer strides while split boarding - Stretch cordura gaiter that has water proof protection and keeps laces from freezing - Has a molded rubber toe cap for protection - Progressive Flex Shank for stiffer flex at toe - Vented liners for heat dissipation.
Item code: 8105000238/001
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
- Detailed View
Check The Fit?
Check The Flex?
Footbed & Liner
Level 3 Footbed
- Custom molded Evolution foam for ultimate in lightweight and comfort
- Molded TPU heel cradle and arch support
- Dual density Evolution foam heel pod for maximum impact protection
Level 3 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition foam for a custom fit
- Dual density Intuition foam for comfort, warmth and support
- Internal anatomical foam overlays for optimal heel hold
- Integrated pockets for heel hold kit (not featured in 3L liners)
- Neoprene toe cap to reduce toe pressure (not featured in 3L liners)
- Dual power wrap Velcro cuff closure
- All Women's Liners include Sherpa lined cuff
Check The Tech
Traditional hiking tread with heel welt compatible for strap
Progressive Flex Shank
Stiffer flex at toe, torsional flex and medial/lateral support
Walk Mode Collar
Cuff release for longer strides while split boarding
Stretch Cordura Gaiter
Water proof protection/ lace protection/ prevents lace from freezing water proof YKK zipper
Molded Rubber Toe Cap
the best fit for every size.
- MTB Jeremy Jones
Really great performance from this boot. No heel lift makes for efficient toe side turns. Great to finally have a backcountry specific boot. Stoked!
If you really want a Splitboardin´boots... this is the answer...
Keep on FREERIDING!!!
Using this boot for split boarding has been a massive improvement over my standard boot. The walk mode is easy to use and works great for touring as well as getting around on foot. I love the boots so far!
park boot? walking up to hit the kink rail? just switch to climbing mode and put ur skins on cuz its gonna be rocky!