€264.954.55555555556 / 5
Everything you love about our #1 selling boot, but with the Fast Track lacing system.
Item code: 8105000152/333
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
- Detailed View
Check The Fit & Flex
The new standard in out-of-box fit.View all Comfort Fit Boots
Medium to soft flex range.
Tailored to the needs of our riders around the globe.View all Team Fit Boots
Medium flex range.
All of the features and none of the BS.View all Performance Fit Boots
Stiff to medium flex range.
- 1: These basically feel like skate shoes
- 2: Buttery feel, buttery support
- 3: Loose but not in that way
- 4: Stiffening up, but still kind of soft-ish
- 5: Perfect blend of support and tweakability
- 6: The support you need for any terrain.
- 7: Control and board feel are paramount
- 8: Feel the mountain come to life under your feet
- 9: Almost as stiff as you can get
- 10: Like an athletic supporter for your feet
Footbed & Liner
Level 2 Footbed
- Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort
- Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection
- Mesh topsheet for comfort
Level 3 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Dual Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Internal anatomical Ultralon overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Integrated Velcro Closure reduces bulk and pressure points
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
Check The Tech
This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
For 2012 we've really beefed up our boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!
Inner Ankle Lacing System
One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
- Lashed FT
Best all round boot I've ever had. They are low profile compared to alternative brands, very light weight and fit well.
Having fallen arches, wide feet and big feet boots have always been an issue. These Lashed have cured that issue for me.
Not a fan of the fast trace outer lace system on these boots as I find they loosen up. The inner lace system in amazing though, really holds your foot into the sock/boot well.
The footbed is laughable, so I ripped that straight out and put some custom beds in which held my feet in better and were much more comfortable - although likely to have to do this on most boots.
I use the boots all mountain, freestyle, park and indoor. They are excellent for freestyle and park, and still give reasonably good support for charging the mountain.
It took 1 day in the snow dome to break the boots in.
i prefer something to feet more tight.. but it's ok :)
I owned Leashed model near 9 years ago and I bought them again.
Still great boots, incredible style and comfort.
Sure they are near the best boots you can buy for this money.
good boots. good feeling.
Good boot, had it heat molded and really made difference . Glad I got them!
Amazing boots. Perfect all around boot. You can tweak them on rails and jumps and they also hold up in that NW Chowder. Overall so sick.