Lashed Crab Grab
£194.995 / 5
Comfort, support and style make the Lashed the number one selling snowboard boot worldwide.Read more
Black/Orange is the Crab Grab collaboration colorway!
Item code: 8107000017/960
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
Check The Fit & Flex
The new standard in out-of-box fit.View all Comfort Fit Boots
Medium to soft flex range.
Tailored to the needs of our riders around the globe.View all Team Fit Boots
Medium flex range.
All of the features and none of the BS.View all Performance Fit Boots
Stiff to medium flex range.
- 1: These basically feel like skate shoes
- 2: Buttery feel, buttery support
- 3: Loose but not in that way
- 4: Stiffening up, but still kind of soft-ish
- 5: Perfect blend of support and tweakability
- 6: The support you need for any terrain.
- 7: Control and board feel are paramount
- 8: Feel the mountain come to life under your feet
- 9: Almost as stiff as you can get
- 10: Like an athletic supporter for your feet
Footbed & Liner
Level 2 Footbed
- Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort
- Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection
- Mesh topsheet for comfort
Level 2 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Single Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Lacing System with Lace Lock for improved heel hold & fit
- Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
Check The Tech
3D Molded Tongue
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
Inner Ankle Lacing System
One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
Creating true half sizes is another huge step in achieving the best fitting boots in the snowboard market. Both Men's and Women's versions of our best selling boot, the Lashed and the Prime are the first to receive 1:1 Lasting! Test it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
STI Evolution Foam™
Designed at STI, Evolution foam provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials and dramatically reduces the weight of our boots by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole. ThirtyTwo boots with STI Evolution Foam™ are 15% to 40% lighter than previous seasons and remain the lightest in the industry.
For 2012 we've really beefed up our boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!
- Lashed Crab Grab
hands down THE best boots ever. they're soft enough to tweak your brains out, and stomp rails n jumps, but theyre stiff enough to let you point your board down hill, and chanrge those turns! true to size, im an 11 usually, and thats the size i got. hands down the most comfortable too, with and without heat molding! with other boots, by the end of the day, my arches would be sore, and my heels would be lifted, and raw(blisters people). but wth the lashed, my feet were in heaven! warm comfy, and my feet might have felt better after i wore them than before!
Hats off, and shirts off, to thirtytwo, who made a 10/10 beaut.
These boots are probably the most hype out of this years line up (besides the stevens and grendy tm-twos). Absolute comfort and a sick pricepoint for a collab boot like this ! So stoked on this years profiling in the boots too, they fit alot easier into bindings compared to the other years ive noticed.