$299.994.5 / 5
Built to drop bombs with the Focus Boa system.
Item code: 8105000147/001
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
Check The Fit & Flex
The new standard in out-of-box fit.View all Comfort Fit Boots
Medium to soft flex range.
Tailored to the needs of our riders around the globe.View all Team Fit Boots
Medium flex range.
All of the features and none of the BS.View all Performance Fit Boots
Stiff to medium flex range.
- 1: These basically feel like skate shoes
- 2: Buttery feel, buttery support
- 3: Loose but not in that way
- 4: Stiffening up, but still kind of soft-ish
- 5: Perfect blend of support and tweakability
- 6: The support you need for any terrain.
- 7: Control and board feel are paramount
- 8: Feel the mountain come to life under your feet
- 9: Almost as stiff as you can get
- 10: Like an athletic supporter for your feet
Footbed & Liner
Level 3 Footbed
- Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort
- System G2™ Gel in heel for maximum heel protection
- Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection
- Molded TPU heel cradle and arch support
- Mesh topsheet for comfort
Level 6 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Dual Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Internal anatomical Ultralon overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- External Power Wrap overlays for support and response
- Integrated Velcro Closure reduces bulk and pressure points
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
Check The Tech
3D Molded Tongue
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
Boa™ Lacing System
The Boa™ Lacing System delivers an unequaled, glove-like fit with highly durable aircraft grade stainless laces and uniform closure. Snowboarders also turn to Boa™ for its micro-adjustability and on-the-fly tunability offered by no other closure system. Backed by an ironclad lifetime guarantee, Boa proves that high performance and superb comfort can co-exist.
This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
STI Evolution Foam™
Designed at STI, Evolution foam provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials and dramatically reduces the weight of our boots by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole. ThirtyTwo boots with STI Evolution Foam™ are 15% to 40% lighter than previous seasons and remain the lightest in the industry.
For 2012 we've really beefed up our boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!
Fit System Heel Hold Kit
A standard feature on our premium boots, these kits are also available to improve heel hold in any boot. The pad system is stackable to provide enough heel hold for any rider and couldn't be any easier to use, just peel and stick.
Inner Ankle Lacing System
One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
- Focus Boa
had the focus for few weeks now. I did the molding procedure after the first ride (the local reseller said this is the best time to do it, not before riding at least once).
The left one fitted on as a glove, but apparently my right foot is larger than by left foot and therefore it felt a little bit tense at first. The custom molding however, did its job and I have no problems whatsoever after that with both left or right feet. I can sense no heellift whatsoever, and I havent used the FIT SYSTEM HEEL HOLD KIT.
As for the control, cant be more satisfied!!! The double boa system gives you the ability to tie/untie in a split second, but moreover - you can really finetune as much as you want, even with your gloves on.
Tried them in -18 degrees (celsius, that is) and there were no problems tying the BOA whatsoever - which was one of my most prominent concerns.
I've been riding thirtytwo boots for over 6 years and they last at least two years of 70 plus days riding agressive terrain. While Working in the industry I have been able to test an array of boots but these are still my favorite. Best boots I have ever owned! THANK YOU 32!