4.33333333333 / 5
The Focus BOA is one of the stiffest most supportive boots we make, that’s why this year, it’s for Jeremy Jones.Read more
We’re committed to fighting climate change, so 1% of every Focus BOA’s wholesale price will be contributed to Protect Our Winters (POW).
Item code: 8105000187/001
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
Check The Fit?
Check The Flex?
Footbed & Liner
Level 3 Footbed
- Custom molded Evolution foam for ultimate in lightweight and comfort
- Molded TPU heel cradle and arch support
- Dual density Evolution foam heel pod for maximum impact protection
Level 3 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition foam for a custom fit
- Dual density Intuition foam for comfort, warmth and support
- Internal anatomical foam overlays for optimal heel hold
- Integrated pockets for heel hold kit (not featured in 3L liners)
- Neoprene toe cap to reduce toe pressure (not featured in 3L liners)
- Dual power wrap Velcro cuff closure
- All Women's Liners include Sherpa lined cuff
Check The Tech
Dual BOA Closure
fine-tune your fit and crank up the tension to dial in your flex.
High Density Evolution Foam Outsole With Stabilizer
lightweight and durable with rubber stability perimeter.
BOA External Heel Support
personalized adjustment for optimal heel comfort.
eliminates shell distortion and increases heel hold.
solid flex and durability.
3D Molded Tongue
easier lacing for improved fit and flex.
- Focus BOA
Took a little to dial especially the stiffness. after 30 days flex is gone to a brand new TM2 flex, which is perfect. Easily to adjust tension on the fly. Very easily to over tighten. Both winding mechanisms are working but tends to loosen through the day. The Grey heel inserts are a must for skinny ankles. The footprint of the boot is bigger than most other brands, which a heads up with fitting your bindings but fits in most brands of medium size for me. After a long dial in periods, it is good for me know.
Great boot, great heel hold. There is a good review on TheGoodRide.
Boa system works really good. The are indeed a bit bulky, good to keep in mind, on my Union Factory and Rome Targa they fit barley.
I have a hard time finding even a sneaker to fit my men's 10.5B foot. When I tightened these boots for the first time, I knew it was a perfect fit for me. Been out in them once and they were perfect! My only complaint is that they are a bit bulky and barely fit into my Large bindings that are made to fit up to size 12.