Binary Boa Women's
Just like the Lashed, but with the Boa system.Read more
Soon to be a best seller.
Item code: 8205000099/001
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
Check The Fit & Flex
The new standard in out-of-box fit.View all Comfort Fit Boots
Medium to soft flex range.
Tailored to the needs of our riders around the globe.View all Team Fit Boots
Medium flex range.
All of the features and none of the BS.View all Performance Fit Boots
Stiff to medium flex range.
- 1: These basically feel like skate shoes
- 2: Buttery feel, buttery support
- 3: Loose but not in that way
- 4: Stiffening up, but still kind of soft-ish
- 5: Perfect blend of support and tweakability
- 6: The support you need for any terrain.
- 7: Control and board feel are paramount
- 8: Feel the mountain come to life under your feet
- 9: Almost as stiff as you can get
- 10: Like an athletic supporter for your feet
Footbed & Liner
Level 2 Footbed
- Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort
- Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection
- Mesh topsheet for comfort
Level 3F Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Dual Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Internal anatomical Ultralon overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Integrated Velcro Closure reduces bulk and pressure points
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
- Fuzzy Cuff
Check The Tech
3D Molded Tongue
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
Boa™ Lacing System
The Boa™ Lacing System delivers an unequaled, glove-like fit with highly durable aircraft grade stainless laces and uniform closure. Snowboarders also turn to Boa™ for its micro-adjustability and on-the-fly tunability offered by no other closure system. Backed by an ironclad lifetime guarantee, Boa proves that high performance and superb comfort can co-exist.
Inner Ankle Lacing System
One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
Rubber outsole with EVA cushioning
This dual density outsole has the durability and toughness of rubber at the corners where it matters combined with the cushioning of EVA across your entire foot. Like a shock absorber for your feet.
For 2012 we've really beefed up our boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!