86 FT Chris Grenier
$159.995 / 5
Shred and Destroy with the Fast Track lacing system.
Item code: 8105000144/001
Prefer to buy in store? Find a shop near you!
Check The Fit & Flex
The new standard in out-of-box fit.View all Comfort Fit Boots
Medium to soft flex range.
Tailored to the needs of our riders around the globe.View all Team Fit Boots
Medium flex range.
All of the features and none of the BS.View all Performance Fit Boots
Stiff to medium flex range.
- 1: These basically feel like skate shoes
- 2: Buttery feel, buttery support
- 3: Loose but not in that way
- 4: Stiffening up, but still kind of soft-ish
- 5: Perfect blend of support and tweakability
- 6: The support you need for any terrain.
- 7: Control and board feel are paramount
- 8: Feel the mountain come to life under your feet
- 9: Almost as stiff as you can get
- 10: Like an athletic supporter for your feet
Footbed & Liner
Level 1F Footbed
- Molded Ortholite Footbed provides spring-back technology, retaining 95% of its thickness over time and won't flatten out
- Lightweight providing optimum performance
- Foam contains recycled rubber powder to TR32D LIGHTLY
- Fuzzy topsheet for warmth & comfort
Level 2 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Single Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Lacing System with Lace Lock for improved heel hold & fit
- Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
Check The Tech
3D Molded Tongue
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
Fast Track Lacing System
Our Fast Track lacing system for 2012 is better than ever. We've made a number of improvements to both the locks and the lacing to both eliminate friction and facilitate a better fit. Featuring our Patent Pending Four Zone Lacing, Handle Storage and One Piece Lock. Pull each zone, flip the lock and you're good to go for the day.
- 86 FT Chris Grenier
These are surprisingly comfortable for only a lvl 1 footbed and 2 liner. ThirtyTwo did these right...fasttrack is dope....woodgrain colorway all day!
Just got these boots on my feet! They are comfortable, look Rad, feel light. Man this straigth away the best buy i've ever done ;)
I wonder what bindings are thrones for these boots?
Most comfortable boot I've ever ridden or worn. I wear a size 10 vans shoe (to give a perspective) and got a size 10 86 FT. Felt pretty tight at first but after one day of riding it was the best decision ever. I've ridden them for about 6 days now and they already fit like a glove. I can ride all day without any discomfort. The way I describe them is its like riding on pillow, so much comfort yet enough support where hitting jumps isn't an issue and you can hold a hard turn without too much effort. Also the flex is on point, you can tweak the shit out of these and it feels like a skate shoe of sorts on rail. Hands down best boot I've ever ridden (these, 32 Prospects, Nike Force 1, Nike Danny Kass, Burtons) also, the wood grain is the shit. Coolest looking boot out, people always see them on lifts and are hyped on them. GET THEM!
One of the most comfortable boots i have ever had. Fit like a glove right when i put it on, and i think i'm going to continue the tradition of getting the 86 fast tracks. Cant wait to shred in these.